WHAT IS EXECUTIVE COACHING?
- For senior executive leaders and organizations who want to increase their presence, organizational value, and ability to consciously and personally impact the bottom line.
- A relationship with a qualified professional that focuses on change
- A series of agreed upon interactions characterized by joint accountability and the need to create measurable improvements in personal performance.
- A process that focuses on building and enhancing effective leadership skills in a safe and confidential environment.
- A confidential sounding board that builds practical skills that contributes to building a retention driven culture.
- A methodology that builds/enhances leadership competencies.
- Focused process to enhance specific skills (e.g. presentation skills, conflict management, team building, delegation, etc.)
- Not a therapeutic intervention and it does not attempt to provide general, non-specific life or career coaching.